See you in 8 hours boys!
It's FINALLY here...The start of an all new school year. Excitement for my boys, and relief for their mom. After a wonderful, busy summer, it's a bit refreshing to get them back on a regular school schedule. Plus, it gives me another excuse to pull out my camera and snap away. I'm sure my kids will only enjoy this for a couple more years, so I need to take advantage while I still can. Remember when your parents tried to pull out the camera when you were a teenager....Oh, the dread. I see where my mom and dad were coming from now. As a parent you want to capture every moment in your child's life so you never loose the memory associated with the event. Not only that, you have good leverage when your kids get older and one or two of those embarrassing photos just happens to resurface at inopportune times. (Hmmm...what pictures should I store away for later use?)
It's always exciting to get dressed for that first day in a new grade, put your new backpack on, and somewhat hesitantly and a whole lot excitedly walk to the bus stop anticipating what lies ahead. My boys couldn't wait, and I can't wait until they get home with a whole new batch of stories to tell me. I'll look forward to it all day and try not to miss them too much while they are away. Caleb and I will have to be creative to fill our time while they're gone. See you soon boys! I'll try to not miss you too much!
1.jpg)






5 comments:
I love you new background! It is really cute! Isn't school the GREATEST!? I sure love it when my kids start. Poor little Caleb not being able to go to school yet. Soon enough, soon enough! The photos are great, they sure capture the feel of the first day of school, with the big grings and such.
You are awesome to take such good pictures...and it's fun that you can share such special moments with all of us. It's fun to see through your eyes what is happening in your life. I hope all goes well today and I look forward to a full report. Good luck with filling the time. I'm sure you won't have a problem. Maybe you can pull out a few of those scrapbook pictures. ;-)
Tami! You are still so beautiful and sooo photogenic. Love the pics!
Tami,
I sent all 3 of mine to school all day this year.. with the youngest being in 1st grade..I walked home from the school with tears streaming down my face, and missed them the WHOLE day. They all came home with great stories, and talk of new friends.
They just grow up all too soon.
You are BEAUTIFUL!!
oops.. that was from me.. suzy.. i forgot to sign my name!
Post a Comment