CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Surprise Dad..The Tooth Fairy is Coming AGAIN!


Dear Kevin,
Look what happens while you are away and a couple of our kids decide to play! I think it is going to be a late night once again as we wait for the Tooth Fairy to come and leave a dollar under one very happy boys pillow, and magically change that glass of water next his bed to resemble the color of her dress (shout out to Hannah here~~Thanks for the extra important tooth fairy tip).
Miss you and love you. See you real soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHAT!!!!
Jordan, what am I supposed to pull when I get back??????
I guess I will just have to pull Kyler's tooth instead!!!!! Maybe it will cause less dental bills that way. Bring on the picture!!! This place needs better artwork anyway.