CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Lonesome Week Without Daddy

How well can you fit 4 people in a self-shot photo when no matter how far you stretch your fingers... your not able to magically make your arm grow another few inches? Well for all you curious minds this is how well we fit with 3 squirming kids and a mom who needs longer arms!
Way easier to do when there is only 2 of you to fit inside the little lens~
Hey dad~~ No worries. I'm keeping an eye on those tomato worms for you even though you're away.
Art class is obviously starting their Optical Illusion unit this month so here's Kyler's first attempt. He's really quite proud, and don't be surprised if he makes you a special picture to hang above your hotel bed for next week!
More and more and more self portraits. Kyler tells me we have a tripod somewhere, but where's the fun in that?
One last one for you of some giggling boys. When you're cuddled this close you can't help but tickle them all!

Fair warning to all you readers...Kevin has been working in Chicago this month so we have been very lonesome here at home without him. Since he is missing all the day-to-day activities I promised him I would post a bunch of photos while he is away so he can keep up with our crazy life. This blog thing comes in handy more and more every day. So babe...here is all of us missing you. Love you...See you Friday.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I think that you did pretty well taking those pictures of you guys! They are cute! Sorry to hear that Kevin had been away working, it is always a little harder when you don't have dad around. Take care!

Suz said...

Hi Tami & Kevin! I have been checking out your blog too! It is fun to see how life is going for others. Can I put you on my blog roll to keep in touch a little? I am sure Karwin will be happy to hear how Kevin is doing. Plus we might have to move to Florida and it would be nice to hear from you and how you guys have adjusted! Thanks for the comment it looks like you guys have a lot of fun as a family! Your boys are getting so big!

Lisa said...

You have such cute kids and you are so photogenic! Beautiful pics Tami!

Mandy said...

Those pictures are so CUTE! You should blow them up and hang them somewhere. I love them! Sorry you've been without Kevin for a month, that's a long time. I'll bet he loves seeing his cute family on the blog. Isn't it great? You have an adorable family Tami! It's fun to see what's new with you.