This was on my friend Melissa's blog. I've seen a lot of fun tags this month, but I had to think really hard to come up with 8 things in a couple of these categories. The only one that came easy was the catergory, "8 things on my wish list." I have too many dreams!
8 T.V. shows I love to watch:
8 T.V. shows I love to watch:
Top Design
Project Runway
E.R.
Lost
Survivor
The Amazing Race
So You Think You Can Dance
Monk
Project Runway
E.R.
Lost
Survivor
The Amazing Race
So You Think You Can Dance
Monk
8 Favorite Restaurants:
Uno's
Crazy Horse
Copper Mill
Fuddruckers
Sonic
Culvers
Macaroni Grill
Any playland establishment because then my kids are occupied and Kevin and I can actually talk with each other.
8 Things that happened yesterday:
Uno's
Crazy Horse
Copper Mill
Fuddruckers
Sonic
Culvers
Macaroni Grill
Any playland establishment because then my kids are occupied and Kevin and I can actually talk with each other.
8 Things that happened yesterday:
Finished reading the Old Testament. Started the New.
Went to Church.
Watched a Movie with the kids.
Helped Kevin Pack for Chicago.
Did a load of Laundry.
Mopped up our mini lake from a leaking water heater downstairs.
Read a bunch of books to my boys.
Checked out a couple minutes of the Emmy's...Wasn't impressed so I went to bed.
Went to Church.
Watched a Movie with the kids.
Helped Kevin Pack for Chicago.
Did a load of Laundry.
Mopped up our mini lake from a leaking water heater downstairs.
Read a bunch of books to my boys.
Checked out a couple minutes of the Emmy's...Wasn't impressed so I went to bed.
8 things I am looking forward to:
Friday because that is when Kevin will be home again!
Conference Weekend. I LOVE it!
Watching Caleb's Soccer game tonight. Go Golden Gophers!!
Our Washington DC trip in 3 weeks
The changing of the seasons. Fall is a beautiful time.
My sisters wedding because I can't wait to see my family.
Christmas. All of a sudden it feels like it will be here soon!
Our next move. Not sure when it will happen, but things are starting to align.
Conference Weekend. I LOVE it!
Watching Caleb's Soccer game tonight. Go Golden Gophers!!
Our Washington DC trip in 3 weeks
The changing of the seasons. Fall is a beautiful time.
My sisters wedding because I can't wait to see my family.
Christmas. All of a sudden it feels like it will be here soon!
Our next move. Not sure when it will happen, but things are starting to align.
8 things on my wish list:
To have all 3 of my boys serve honorable Missions.
To visit all the temples I can.
A new mini-van. A few years down the road, but a nice dream.
A trip to Hawaii.
Visit Europe.
A Cruise...I am a vacation junkie.
Buy a house.
I wish Ethan's surgery will go ultra smooth next month!! Ethan is my brother Travis'and his wife Mary's baby boy and will be undergoing major brain surgery sometime in October. I wish everybody would say an extra little prayer for him.
To visit all the temples I can.
A new mini-van. A few years down the road, but a nice dream.
A trip to Hawaii.
Visit Europe.
A Cruise...I am a vacation junkie.
Buy a house.
I wish Ethan's surgery will go ultra smooth next month!! Ethan is my brother Travis'and his wife Mary's baby boy and will be undergoing major brain surgery sometime in October. I wish everybody would say an extra little prayer for him.
8 people I'm tagging:
Any one who wants to do it!
1.jpg)






3 comments:
I love all of the things that you are looking forward to. They sound fun! Can you tell that I don't have cable, all of the shows I like are on regular tv. Oh well, we don't watch too much anyway.
Sorry to hear that Kevin is gone again! What is this about you moving!? You will have to keep me posted!
Have a GREAT DAY!
Ethan will definetly be in my thoughts and prayers! Keep me posted on him! Hope all is well with you! Love you!
Fun stuff! I ran into Marissa yesterday in the mall...probably about the most random place to find me. I just don't find what I need there often & more expensive, but do they do have belts small enough to fit my little guy at JC Penny. You have lots of fun things you're doing and planning. Sounds fun. I LOVE DC...are you going to visit anyone?
Post a Comment