CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy Engagement Jillee & Allyn



My little sisters Kelcee & Jillee on my wedding day, April 12, 1997
The 3 Ehrhart sisters: Jillee (left-hand side), Tami, & Kelcee (right-hand side)

My little sister Jillee has officially announced that she is getting married. Lucky for my little family that means a trip to Utah is in the near future. It's been over a year since we've had the chance to visit home, and this will be a wonderful excuse to travel back. The wedding is set for April 10th and I am so happy to be one of the first to say congratulations on your engagement Jillee and Allyn!

Here's a little picture for you to reminisce the last time I saw you all in white! I can't wait to see you all grown up in an even prettier gown!

6 comments:

Corie said...

Oooohhh, Tami. What a beautiful bride you were!

Melissa said...

Wow, I can't believe that she is getting married! I remember your sisters at your wedding and the pictures are a cute reminder! Congrats to her!

*For some reason the first photo wouldn't show up, I would love to see her all grown up. Bummer!

swartzfamily said...

Tami.. I can't believe your sister is old enough to be married.. Gosh, I remember when they both were so small! Time moves quickly.. You look beautiful as a bride!
Love
Suzy

Anonymous said...

Thank you for always leaving nice comments on our blog. You are so nice! Congrats to your sister on her engagement. How exciting! I know it is a while away and it will be a busy time with family, but if you have time, I would love to see you!

Jacqui said...

Wow!! I remember them when they were that age. I just came home from our Stake Standards Night and the last speaker had the opportunity to volunteer in an orphanage in Romania for 3 months. She was telling some pretty amazing stories. I thought of your family. I can't believe Jillee is getting married. You'll have to let me know when you get here and I'll sneak down to say hi...if things aren't too crazy.

Lisa said...

That is so exciting! What beautiful pictures!! What beautiful girls!