CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Blogs, Blogs, and More Blogs!!

I managed to delete my entire 1st blog...The whole thing was gone....I tell you I am NOT good with computers, so here goes round 2. My blog will probably stay very basic until I figure any cool tricks out., but I hope you will be patient with me, and check it out anyway!
Love,
Tami

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Darling blog Tami and I love the background. I am so exciting you are blogging. Now I can keep up on your life instead of just once a year for Christmas! I think of you all the time and I want you to know I love you and miss you. YOu have such a cute, cute family! They are so blessed to have such a special mom/wife!

Melissa said...

Tami, I am so glad to come and visit your blog! It really is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I love it! I love the cute backgroungd too! Thanks for sharing your family with us, I am wasy excited to keep in touch this way!