CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 9, 2008

It's Official...Summer's Here!






Today is the first Monday for Kyler & Jordan where they didn't need to wake up and go to school. Kyler was stoked, and Jordan was disappointed. He doesn't think everyone needs a Summer Vacation. Luckily for him, he has a Nature Class this week to go to instead. Somehow I have to keep that boy busy all summer long. He'll be begging for lots of bike rides and hoping I'll play games with him for hours on end. Kyler, on the other hand will be content to play with a few friends, play tennis, and search for caterpillars. All I know is Labor day will be a welcome relief when it arrives and school will be back in session. Maybe I shouldn't wish for it to happen too fast. I could barely keep up with Kyler's 4th and 5th grade math this year. Boy..the mind grows old fast!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Woo Hoo for summer! We have been out of school for about 2 1/2 weeks and are loving it. We don't have much planned, just enjoying being home and hanging out.

It seems that you and I have the same problem with out children, one likes to stay busy(Tanner) and another who is content playing by himself and enjoy the outside (Austin). Fun, fun.

Do you like the "HOST"? I read it a week or so ago and really liked it. I hope that she does a second and third, like I heard her say in an interview. Anyways I enjoyed it.