CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 22, 2008

My Toothless Wonder

Jordan lost another tooth last night
The Tooth Fairy has been kept busy at our house
How many holes can you have in your mouth and still eat right?
Jordan tells me the girls will still think he is cute...I completely agree!!
In addition to my Olympian Caleb, I have another star on my hands. This time it is Jordan. He tells me he is trying to look like a Jack-O-Lantern before Halloween, and I'll tell you what. He's succeeding! The kid keeps loosing teeth. Two more have fallen out this week, and he's loosening a third.
Kyler wishes it would be closer to Christmas so Jordan could sing "All I want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth" with pride. Already Jordan's "S" sound is slurred so I can only imagine what he will sound like if he looses the other top tooth!
All I know for sure is that school pictures should be memorable this year.
Happy Halloween in August!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Look at that GRIN! What a cutie without all of his teeth! Isn't it fun when the tooth fairy is kept busy?! There have been times when the tooth fairy has forgotten to visit, can you believe it!

It is nice with the two older boys in school and now with Logan gone two days a week, it will be really nice. Although I still have 4-5 kids that I babysit, so my house is not empty.

Kevin and Tami Scott said...

If only the tooth fairy could forget once in a while here. I think she must get tired sometimes...especially when little boys who loose their teeth try to stay up until midnight!!