CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

High School


I pulled this off of my friend Libby's blog. It forced me to rewind my brain a few years and remember some great times. It also made me realize I have lost quite a few memories as well. Thanks Libby for a fun and easy blog entry. It's been a while since I posted much.

1. Did you date someone from your school? Yes...as well as a few from rival schools. Always fun to go to those football games and dances!
2. What kind of car did you drive? A red lynx...Oh it was the worst! It died every time you stopped, but it looked sort of pretty!
4. Were you a party animal? Not so much
5. Were you considered a flirt? Naa...Well I don't think much of one anyway....Hmmm
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Choir
7. Were you a nerd? Half and Half...I continue to follow that trend
8. Were you on any varsity teams? No...Sports were not my thing other than I really enjoyed swimming every morning. Oh those 4:45 wake-up days were sort of invigorating.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? Never, but that doesn't mean there weren't moments.
10. Can you still sing the fight song? I probably could if I heard it, but right now my Elementary School song is stuck in my brain.
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mr. Comadena, who was also a neighbor. He was the best teacher. He could inspire the best of the best as well as those struggling along.
12. Where did you sit during lunch? We went out a lot, but also sat on the benches inside, out in the grass...just about anywhere. Occasionally we headed to the lunch room. Now that I think of it, we probably went wherever we thought the boys were hanging out.
13. What was your school's full name? Logan High School
14. School mascot? Grizzly
15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? I am racking my brain here. I went to 3 different school homecomings I think. All the dances are muddled in my brain though. It seems there was a formal dance every other month.
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Hmmm..Good question. I really did love school, but that is also the time I pushed the boundaries more than I should have. Plus all those little cat fights were dumb. Maybe I would go back and hope to change a few of those moments, but its been a long time.
17. What do you remember most about graduation? Hanging out with my friends. Wearing my yellow gown, oh...the candlelight ceremony was cool, too. I mostly remember the days following graduation. Me, Kandis, and Jacqui packed up and went on a road trip to California. That was the best time!
18. Where did you go senior skip day? I don't remember. I'm not even sure we had a Senior day. I left school by noon my senior year to work. I already had enough credits to graduate as well as a freshmen year of college under wraps.
19. Were you in any clubs? Key Club, and I think I was involved in some dance committee. I remember getting out of class to decorate for lots of different dances. Oh...and choir.
20. Have you gained some weight since then? YES!!
21. Who was your prom date? Man, another dance question. I know I went with Brian to a couple of my proms. I might have gone with John to one or two as well.
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? That ship sailed a few years ago. Next year will be my 15 year reunion, but I will have to wait and see where I am at that time. It would be fun to see everyone again. For now, Facebook is how I keep in touch.

4 comments:

Jacqui said...

This is crazy!! I should put this on my blog, but I think I'd get in trouble. Oh...the memories. This makes me want to pull out the yearbooks.

Jacqui said...

AND...it's an honor to have our picture make your blog. :-)

Anonymous said...

Wasn't this fun to do? Some tags are so cheesy, but I loved doing this one. It was fun to think of my HS memories even though I am glad those days are over. :)

Lisa said...

Way cute pic! Wish I wouldn't have been in a coma, so I could have a graduation gown pic too! Way cute and might I add, you haven't aged a bit!