1. As you comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
Daddy Daughter Date Night
10 years ago
1.jpg)






5 comments:
I remember lots of FHE's at the Bench's. I have a picture of you and I there. I am so glad that you were there and that we have become great friends from that experience!
I loved the Palmayra, Niagra Falls trip that a bunch of us nannies took. It was so much fun!
I am so glad that you and Kevin were able to come to our wedding, it was quite exciting to have a friend from NY there share that day. Thanks for being such a great friend, maybe one day we could actually talk in person again. Take care and have a great Day!
I have a million thoughts swirling through my brain right now. I'll have to narrow down a couple of favorites. On a serious note...I still remember driving down the street on the west side of the temple and you asking Suzy and I if we were planning to get married in the temple. I'm sure you don't remember the answer I gave, but Suzy and I both answered 'if I do great...if not...not a big deal'. You had told us you would be for sure. Your answer stuck with me and I did keep that in the back of my mind all the time. Thank you for being such a great example to all of your 'rebel' friends. You will never know how that simple question inspired me in my life decisions. Thank you!!
Eating beefaroni in the pit, with diet Shasta and watching Day's all summer long. I miss your cute room with the pink canopy. You used to make the best popcorn on the stove. I also remember when you got your wisdom teeth out and I made you mac and cheese and lit the towel and my finger on fire. It seems like we got Papa Kelsey's sandwiches too, what a joke! Like you could eat that with your wisdom teeth freshly out! I have so many memories with you, I can't narrow it down to just one!
One memory that is just sticking out.. is the last day of our freshman year, we didnt wear shoes to school.. We came in our socks.. then left in Marty's car.. and went to smith's and bought stuff for breakfast. Went back to your house to cook it.. That is a random memory!!
Love
Suzy
Post a Comment