Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite TV Show: NCIS (Obsessed??? Possibly!!)
Favorite School Subject: Advanced Science...He loves anything scientific.
Favorite Movie: How to Train your Dragon. I'm thinking this might be due to the fact that we just saw it. Next week he might have a new favorite.
Favorite Song: I've Got a Feeling by the Black-Eyed Peas. He's singing it in choir.
Favorite Treat: Baked Alaska, and in case any of you are like me and think that sounds like some strange fish dessert it's not. Baked Alaska is a dessert made with icecream, sponge cake and topped with meringue. Kyler had it once and fell in love.
Favorite Vacation: Cruise, Cruise, Cruise.
Something he is looking forward to during his 12th year: Hmmm...CRUISE! I told him start making plenty of wishes on shooting stars because that one isn't in the cards this year.
Favorite Book: The Kingdom Keepers Series followed by the Percy Jackson Series. Kyler's a bookaholic and easily reads a new book every couple of days.
Favorite TV Show: NCIS (Obsessed??? Possibly!!)
Favorite School Subject: Advanced Science...He loves anything scientific.
Favorite Movie: How to Train your Dragon. I'm thinking this might be due to the fact that we just saw it. Next week he might have a new favorite.
Favorite Song: I've Got a Feeling by the Black-Eyed Peas. He's singing it in choir.
Favorite Treat: Baked Alaska, and in case any of you are like me and think that sounds like some strange fish dessert it's not. Baked Alaska is a dessert made with icecream, sponge cake and topped with meringue. Kyler had it once and fell in love.
Favorite Vacation: Cruise, Cruise, Cruise.
Something he is looking forward to during his 12th year: Hmmm...CRUISE! I told him start making plenty of wishes on shooting stars because that one isn't in the cards this year.
Favorite Book: The Kingdom Keepers Series followed by the Percy Jackson Series. Kyler's a bookaholic and easily reads a new book every couple of days.
1.jpg)






1 comment:
CRAZY, how life seem to fly by. Happy Birthday Klyer! I can still remember you guys coming and visit when he was little. Sounds like he had a GREAT birthday!
Post a Comment