CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Am I really old enough for this?

These are pictures from Kyler's 5th grade graduation ceremony.
This is Jordan and his friend Sierra.
There always seems to be some girl who wants to hang out with my Jordy.


Kyler with his second 5th grade teacher of the year, Mrs. Pedersen.
He was lucky and had wonderful teachers in both of the schools he attended this year!


Yep, it's official.
Here's the paperwork to prove it!



I'm feeling kinda old this week....most likely stemming from the fact that I now have a MIDDLE SCHOOLER!! Man, how did that creep up so fast? The pre-teens have officially made an entrance into my household! Congratulations are in order for my oldest kidlet, Kyler. He's made it through elementary school with flying colors (quite an achievement considering he attended no less than 5 schools during his elementary school career!) And what kind of mom would I be if I didn't also mention my very favorite 2nd grader, Jordan! I'm looking forward to all the fun we'll have together this summer, but believe me when I say I've already got a BIG RED circle around Tuesday, September 8th. Quieter times are sure to ensue once school is in session again.

Happy Summer Vacation to all.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

We have been out for summer vacation for almost two weeks and I am already wishing school back in.

It is VERY crazy to think about having a middle schooler next year. I don't quite know what to think, although Austin is very excited to be going! Logan starts kindergarten this year and couldn't be happier! And then Tanner will be in 4th grade! Wow the time sure flies by!

Have a GREAT summer!

Mary said...

It's funny you have this blog post title because I wondered the same thing recently about all of us. I remember making that blanket for Kyler and it definitely seems like just a few years ago. Preteen really? Wow. :)