skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I'm a blogging slacker
Lately I have been the biggest blogger slacker. I'm not sure why I can't find the motivation to spend 5 minutes on the computer and download pictures, but I know I need to make a better effort to do so. Sadly, this is as good as it gets for me in terms of journal writing. I used to write in my journal nightly, but over the past few years it's another habit that I seem to have tossed by the wayside. That's definitely not the sort of habit I should have gotten rid of so easily.
Really, when looking back at my life, I know I should try to spend more time chronicling the time I spend together with my family. This is especially true now because when I take a moment to think about it, I realize just how small the part of my brain is that's suppose to store vital memories. It's seems to shrink and shrivel more each year. So, here's a few of the happy memories that we created on our last trip to Utah. I've got to jot them down now before all my new memories try and overtake my old memories. Memories that are definitely worth holding on to for years and years to come. Besides, we'll be heading back to Utah in July and it would look pretty bad if I had to post both our family vacations side-by-side in one posting. Talk about a slacker! Who knows, maybe by July I'll get my blogging bug back and finally post more than once a month.
Kyler and Hannah gigging for dinosaur bones at Thanksgiving Point
Of course Caleb had to get in on the action. Dinosaurs are at the top of his "I'm Obsessed With" list!
What fun is a dino museum if you don't actually ride at least one?
Gramma and Grampa sure know how to create fun times for my boys.
Jordan and his cousin Dave. You get these two together and you find out just how "fun" boys can be!
Touching the Stingrays at the aquarium. This would be #2 on Caleb's "I'm Obsessed With" list!
The boys and I at Temple Square. It was a beautiful day when we went.
Caleb, Hannah, Dave, Jordan, Kelcee, Kyler
Two of THE BEST parents around!!
A couple more pretty great parents. Kevin's dad and Debbie were able to have lunch with us when we stopped in Logan for the afternoon. Cousin Taylor even made it out with them and spent the afternoon with us.
2 comments:
I remember you and your journal! You used to write in it every night and got me started on doing that. I too have tossed it aside and only get to it every couple of months which makes me sad. I truly need to get back into the spirit of writing! Way fun pics Tami!
How fun! I thought I recognized some of the scenery here...we were there in May. I know what you mean about the memories. I really thought I'd be better about keeping track and remembering all the fun little things Braxton does...or the things we've done. I need to be better as well.
Post a Comment