CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween 2008


Our kids had a great Halloween this year. It seems like the parties were non-stop for over a week. We partied at the church, friend's houses, the school, and of course the neighborhood. I decided to forgo spending a lot of money on costumes this year, so the kids dug through our buckets and pulled together their costumes. Jordan had three different outfits this year: A Pirate, Darth Vader, and Peter Pan. Caleb insisted on being a Zoo Keeper at all times (party or no party), and Kyler went as a Forensic Crime Investigator. We had to buy a couple things for his costume since there are no hand-me-downs when you're the oldest, but we had a couple coupons making it a very inexpensive Halloween for us! And now...I can officially move onto the holiday I love. You know the one... It involves a bunch of songs about Christ. Others about reindeer, and of course, Santa!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun slide show. I too loved the monkey outfit since it was so warm for Jackson. I hope you had a fun holiday...I am with you on the holidays you love!

Jacqui said...

Love the costumes...very thrifty you are. Sounds like you guys had lots of fun and a very busy week.

Melissa said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween. The costumes are great! Tanner came up with his own this year, dead Babe Ruth! It turned it out fun!