CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Lyvia

I had the chance to go to Utah last weekend to meet my newest niece, Lyvia. I wish I could have smuggled this little bundle of sweetness home with me so I could spend even more time with her. She is such a sweet, good-natured baby. I couldn't get enough of her, or the time I spent with my family. I can't wait to go back again.



Lyvia Ehrhart
3 weeks old

Brooks was in Seattle the first 2 days I was in town, but got back the night before I left.
I was so happy to see him, even if it was only for a quick visit.



World's greatest grandpa with his newest grand-daughter, Lyvia.


Aunt Kelcee loves Lyvia a lot, too.

Lyvia

Cousin Dave was a great helper with Lyvia.


Travis, Hailey & Mary.
It was so much fun seeing all of them again.

Sleeping angel.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

she is so cute!!! can't wait to meet her!