I LOVE this guy!!
With 2 major events under wraps you would think our weekend would start to slow down, but we had one last celebration to squeeze in before Spring Break officially wrapped up and that was the celebration of my wedding anniversary to my incredible husband of 13 years this past Monday. We were able to go to Chicago over the weekend with my family and visit with a bunch of my relatives including my grandma who recently had surgery. It was so good to see her, and she looked absolutely beautiful. It's impossible to be amongst my family and not eat like there was no tomorrow. We dragged ourselves back to the hotel every night completely stuffed. Between Chicago style pizza, cakes, cookies, and desserts, I think I gained a few pounds in the span of 48 hours. On Monday we were able to meet up with 3 of my cousins and eat in the Signature Room at the top of the John Hancock Tower. The view was breathtaking, and the food was tasty. As a special surprise our waiter brought Kevin and I out a special anniversary treat at the end of the meal complete with his and her candles. So sweet, and so much fun!! Love you, Kev!! Happy Anniversary!!
1.jpg)






5 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY you guys!
wow! you guys have been super busy...but with all fun stuff! congrats on the anniversary and the baptism, and happy birthday to kyler.
it really doesn't seem like it could possibly have been 13 years ago when you got married...time flies! glad that your family is doing so well.
I love your hair short like you have it. It is really cute.
Congrats to Jordan on his baptism and to you and Kevin on your Anniversary. How wonderful~
I love how your family is always doing something together! You seem to go out and take full advantage of what is around you! Happy Anniversary and sounds like you had lots of yummy things to eat! It is always fun to go somewhere and eat yourself silly!
Happy Anniversary! 13 years--wow time flies. Congrats!
Post a Comment