
To help keep our family pumped about our upcoming Disney Cruise and trip to WDW, Kyler compiled my newest playlist. I edited it down to a more manageable number, but I must admit listening to the music certainly excites me. We're all anxiously counting down the days until Sept. 23rd when we get ready to set sail with Captain Mickey! A BIG thanks to my favorite 11 year old kiddo for keeping us all excited and psyched about our upcoming trip, even if I don't know much about the newest Disney break-out stars like Demi, Selena, Jo-Bro's or Miss Montana (i.e. Miley) I'll still be thrilled to see all of their impersonators and I might even find myself singing along to a little Highschool Musical.
1.jpg)






2 comments:
This sounds like a blast! I can't wait to see pictures.
You will have a wonderful time! We are planning to go to WDW over Halloween with Brad's parents. We have never been there with the kids and they are so excited!
Post a Comment