Happy 4th of July!
For the Fourth of July we went to a Whitecaps Baseball Game. I couldn't think of anything more all-American then baseball, stadium food, and fireworks to cap off a winning night. The boys had a blast, and I got some good reading time in between the innings (oh, all right....let's be honest here....reading time happened during the innings,too!)
Kevin officially wins the Husband of the Year award since Kevin made me run back into the house and bring along my latest Jodi Picoult read. He knows me well enough that after 3 or 4 innings I'm ready for a change of scenery. This was the perfect distraction for me.
Kevin officially wins the Husband of the Year award since Kevin made me run back into the house and bring along my latest Jodi Picoult read. He knows me well enough that after 3 or 4 innings I'm ready for a change of scenery. This was the perfect distraction for me.
I'll gladly take the credit!
Kyler was a little peeved at Jordan for only getting his mouth in the photo, but I thought little Jord did just fine.
I stole the camera back after this one.
I like to be behind the lens, not front and center.
Sorry to the lady behind us who kept getting memorialized in our pictures.
She'll just be an extension of my family for the moment.
I'm trying to figure out why I can't seem to bring myself to plug the Canon into the computer and download pictures. It only takes seconds (literally....today I counted to 5 and voila, picture download is complete!) I tend to psych myself out with anything that has to do with electronics. If an item requires me to push more than 2 buttons or if said item actually needs to be plugged into a wall in order to work, then obviously it will be too time consuming of a task for me to do. I tell myself I can't possibly find the time to sit to add another item to that long list of to-do's, but as with most things I proved myself wrong today. Here I am less than a minute later placing a check-mark next to item #1, and miracle of miracles, item #2 is about to be stamped DONE. I've officially blogged in the month of July. I'm on a roll today! DO you think this means I can now sit back, grab an icy diet coke, and relax the rest of the day! That sounds like a reward well deserved! 2 minutes of work = hours of nothing but bliss!
Happy Summer Days, all!
1.jpg)






No comments:
Post a Comment