CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 16, 2009

Jordan celebrating his 7th year of life!

A little brotherly love
Cake anyone??
Quite the haul for a little guy!
Thanks to ALL the grandmas and grandpas for the well-spent birthday money!!

Fun at Chuck-e-Cheese
Jordan and his new friends Lukas & Sierra

Madison, Lukas, Sierra, Jordan, Caleb, Kyler, Colbi, Remi, Logan

Love all around!
Jordan's Madagascar themed cake

Better late than never is a good motto to live by, so I am finally getting around to posting pictures from Jordan's 7th Birthday Party. Jordan's celebrations lasted an entire week all of which started at Chuck-e-Cheese where he was able to party with 6 other friends "Chucke" style. A couple days later we celebrated at home with our family, a few presents, and the standard must-have cake. Jordan was able to go to Walmart and pick out a bike with some of his birthday money and he found a nice orange one that is bound to get a lot of use this springtime. He also got a new Webkinz, a game for the wii, and the Madagascar DVD. It was fun to spoil him for the day, and have the chance to reflect on the past 7 years of his life. That weekend I was able to take the boys to Grand Rapids and check out this years butterfly exhibits at Meijer Gardens. All the kids love this annual festivity, and this years display was outstanding. I'm hoping to take them back a few more times before the butterflies are gone for the springtime. It was a great week for Jordan. He's already got the countdown going for next years "Great to be 8" celebrations. I think I better start preparing now. Happy birthday buddy!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

You have a son that's 7 and he's not your oldest? Where does time go? Looks like you guys had fun!