CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The move is finally done!


The house

Part of our master bedroom.
One side leads to the master bath and closets.
The other side leads to a sitting room/ office.

Caleb is always hanging out in me and Kevin's room!




My sweet boys.
They were troopers during this whole moving ordeal!


Kyler in the dining area


Jordan & Kyler getting ready to go this morning.


The boys new bathroom.


Caleb & Jordan's Room
They still get to share.
Good thing like seem to like each other!

Caleb hanging out in my room again.


I feel like such a slacker lately when it comes to posting. I promised Kevin I would post about his ummm "29th" birthday, but obviously that didn't happen. Then I told myself I would post about the exciting New Year celebrations, but Kyler was the only member of our family to actually stay awake until midnight while the rest of us snored away the end of 2008 and beginning of 2009. My next grand plan involved chronicling our latest move from the packing to unpacking stages, but than an overly busy me forgot to take even a single solitary photo of the event, so here I am now without much to say, but still feeling the need to blog.


I did promise my parents I would send them a few photos of our new house so today I blew the dust off the camera and snapped a few shots. That's about as good as it's going to get for me this week, but I finally see some relaxation coming my way. I can feel it sneaking up on me and I will gladly welcome the sensation of not needing to go non-stop all day long. What a relief. It's finally time to relish in our whopping 20* weather outside (a pure heat wave compared to the sub-zero temps we had all last week...and let me reassure everyone that makes for a very COLD move!! I'm pretty sure this will be our first and last January move!) Plus today I can gaze out my windows at a sun that is finally glistening outside. Aaahhh...beauty at it's finest!



8 comments:

swartzfamily said...

Tami..
The new house looks beautiful.. and already organized!!
You are amazing!!
Suzy

Jacqui said...

Very fun! I love it! So, was this a new home...or how old is it? It looks brand new. We'll all have to come visit now that you will be staying put for a while. :o)

Melissa said...

Wow it looks great! Do you want to come and organize and clean my home, yours is spotless!? Did you guys stay in Holland? Did you buy this or renting it?

Hope you get some time to relax a little. Take care!

Courtni said...

Everything about the house is beautiful...from the outside to the decorating. So fun!

Suz said...

Very fun! Looks like a cute home. I didn't realize you were moving. Did you go very far or just needed something different? Love the brown paint!

Anonymous said...

Looks great! Wish I could visit and see it in person. Love You!

Mary said...

Your house looks fabulous--and what a kitchen. I bet you can have lots of fun in there! :)

Lauren said...

of course you add me to your list! i'm always glad to have new blogging friends! I like blogs better than facebook too its just more fun! Its great to catch up with everyone isn't it?