skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!
Jordan's tubing hill off of our back porch.
Caleb making sure Kyler has just the right amount of snow on his face to become his own personal Frosty.
Caleb ready to brave it out in the cold, cold world we call Home.
A view of the fort Kyler started outside my window.
In all, he's now made 3. One for each brother and one for himself complete with tunnels, garbage cans, and wind barriers. He's pretty inventive.
"Snow" much fun!I know...cheesy, but true!
Kyler having a blast this week playing outside. Michigan has been hit HARD with snowstorms this past week. Every day a new whopper seems to slam us, but as you can see, my kids aren't fazed a bit. I can barely keep them contained indoors when there's so much fun to be had outdoors, and really, who can complain about that? They play, I get a chance to relax and have a little "me time", and the only thing I have to worry about is having 3 cups of hot cocoa ready for them once they finally decide to come inside. Sounds just about perfect to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment